ING was new to me so I first created a reference card for it to go into my tangle-binder.
I create little cards, sometimes with steps, for each new tangle I learn and arrange them semi-alphabetical in a binder.
I use inexpensive white cards and photo sleeves, both easily available here in Belgium from Hema. The cards are the same size as a standard photo and fit perfectly!
Each sleeve can hold 12 cards, 6 on each side, 3 large ones and 3 small ones (which are exactly 1/3 of a full card).
Back to the challenge. For my first tile I wanted to showcase the power of the tangle itself. I think the black background really makes it stand out, surrounded by a Nipa frame.
I did a second one, combining three ING strands, filled with Shattuck and Quabog.
Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to check out the other entries on Diva’s blog!